This week’s intro to the Kink of the Week topic is, by necessity, going to be short and sweet. Necessary because:
- I don’t know a lot about this kind of play; and
- My “real life” (read: professional/work life) went a little sideways yesterday and I just don’t have anything – time, mentally, emotionally – to devote to this space at the moment.
So you tell me:
What is temperature play? What activities do you engage in that you consider temperature play?
If you like it, what attracts you to it?
If you don’t, why don’t you like it?
1 – 2 -3 – GO! Talk to me about Temperature Play.
New to #KOTW? Here’s how to participate:
- Write your post
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog) below
- Tweet/Facebook it out (hashtags #KinkofotheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!
If you’d like to submit to the Kink of the Week but don’t have a blog, or want to do so anonymously, send your submissions to piecesofjade at gmail dot com and I’ll post it for you!
*Please note: Kink of the Week is intended to highlight only ORIGINAL, CURRENT content.