Kink of the Week November 1 – 16: Forniphilia
Forniphilia is the practice using a person body to create furniture such as a table, stool, lampshade etc. It is very popular in photography, art nudes and pornography as it is a very visual kink but for some it is about being the furniture and how they get off on was is really an act of service and/or humiliation. This is a topic we covered back in 2013, so definitely time for a revisit.
What are your thoughts on this subject? Have you even been a piece of furniture? Was it just for the artist purpose or was it more than that? Did you get off on being a table or footrest? Was it a sexual act or one of service alone?
Maybe your interest in this is not as the furniture but as the person using the furniture. What about it works for you?
As mentioned this is a very visual kink and therefore I think it will lend itself to lots of people submitting photography based posts. I am actually rather excited by that prospect as I think that art can be challenging and interesting. So whilst being the furniture might not be your kink maybe using it as a theme to create interesting art is?
Let’s Get Our Kink On and talk about: Forniphilia
- Write your post (any kind of writing: autobiographical, educational, a fantasy, poetry fiction, thoughts, musings; or no writing at all: a picture or a picture essay is just fine too)
- Post must be Kink/Sex positive. Do not yuck anyone else’s yum. Any posts that do this will be removed from the list.
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog)
- Tweet/Facebook/Instagram it (hashtags #KinkoftheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!
Image via WIKI courtesy Exey Panteleev – Image cropped.