Kink of the Week January 1 – 16: Love
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
~ Lao Tzu.
Is love a kink? Is it even a kink?
Do you love being in love? Do you fall in love easily? Do you love just one or multiple people? Do you get off on being in love? Is love, sex and kink all connected for you?
Does loving someone make the sex/kink better. Do you have to be in love with someone for it to work for you?
Does being in love make you hot and horny? Does desire come first then love second? Is love overrated?
I am not sure love or being in love is a kink in it’s own right but it is definitely something that plays a very pivotal role in most peoples lives and is closely linked to desire, sex and kink too so really whatever your thoughts are on love then share them with us here.
- Write your post (any kind of writing: autobiographical, educational, a fantasy, poetry fiction, thoughts, musings; or no writing at all: a picture or a picture essay is just fine too)
- Post must be Kink/Sex positive. Do not yuck anyone else’s yum. Any posts that do this will be removed from the list.
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog)
- Tweet/Facebook/Instagram it (hashtags #KinkoftheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Leave a Reply