Kink of the Week May 16 – 31: Cuddling
Apologies for anyone expecting this to be tentacle sex/porn. I have swapped a few things round as I have something planned for that topic but not the time to write it right now so I have pushed it back to July. If you have created content for it, hang onto it as the topic is coming for now, cuddling.
To cuddle: hold close in one’s arms as a way of showing love or affection. Cuddling is surely one of the simple joys that can be shared with another human being. From friends and family to lovers and partners is a common human interaction. We know that the physical act of cuddling can result in certain feel good and bonding hormones to be released. Basically cuddling it good for you
So are you are you a cuddle monster? Do you love to give cuddles? Are naked cuddles the best type of cuddles? What is the difference between cuddles and snuggles? The definition of snuggles is
“settle or move into a warm, comfortable position” You can snuggle up in your bed or under a blanket so maybe snuggling is something you can do alone as well as with a person? What does words mean to you?
What about cuddle fucks? Do you love the feeling of being wrapped up in someone’s arms whilst you fuck?
And what about post play/sex/kink cuddles? Are they are important or even vital part of post sex time with your partner. Is cuddling part of after care for you?
What about group cuddles? Do you have people you have cuddle time with that are not sexual partners. Have you ever been to a cuddle party? Maybe you love the idea of one?
Whatever your thoughts, experiences, images, stories, fantasies you have around pinching this is the time and place to share them
- Write your post (any kind of writing: autobiographical, educational, a fantasy, poetry fiction, thoughts, musings; or no writing at all: a picture or a picture essay is just fine too)
- Post must be Kink/Sex positive. Do not yuck anyone else’s yum. Any posts that do this will be removed from the list.
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog)
- Tweet/Facebook/Instagram it (hashtags #KinkoftheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter