Kink of the Week August 16-31: Exhibitionism
Are you an exhibitionist? Do you love being watched?
To be absolutely clear I am talking about consensual exhibitionism not indecent exposure, where someone gets sexual arousal from exposing themselves to some suspecting stranger which is clearly not a consensual sexual act.
So…. Do you like to know that people are watching? Do you need or want to be seen to enjoy your kink, or is it just icing on the cake? Do you love going to a kink event so that you can be watched?
If you do enjoy it, what is it about it that turns you on?
Or perhaps you don’t like being seen or watched. Perhaps you just don’t get it, or it makes you uncomfortable, or you just plain don’t like it. I want to hear about that, too.
Does who is watching matter? Are you an exhibitionist only for a certain someone or someones, or does a crowd turn you on? Does being watched change your behavior?
Do you have fantasies of being anonymously observed, or have you played with that concept?
What about forced exhibitionism? Does that turn you on or off, or make it easier to enjoy or accept it?
I have heard people say that “All bloggers are exhibitionists, even those that remain anonymous.” Would you agree or disagree with that statement?
This topic is all about being exhibitionists when it comes to being watched and talking about it here!
Let’s Get Our Kink On and talk about: Exhibitionism
- Write your post (any kind of writing: autobiographical, educational, a fantasy, poetry fiction, thoughts, musings; or no writing at all: a picture or a picture essay is just fine too)
- Post must be Kink/Sex positive. Do not yuck anyone else’s yum. Any posts that do this will be removed from the list.
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog)
- Tweet/Facebook/Instagram it (hashtags #KinkoftheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!