Kink of the Week August 1 – 16: Hotel Rooms
“Hotel rooms inhabit a separate moral universe.” ~ Tom Stoppard
That quote makes me smile after all hotels are most definitely the location for many a clandestine meeting.
But we are all about the ethical and consensual here and hotel rooms are absolutely a location for many a sexy meet up that fits into those parameters too.
So is there something about a hotel room that just gets your motor running? Does it matter what the room is like? Does a budget room illicit the same response in you a luxury hotel room would? Is the fact you are away from the mundane of life that seems to help you get in touch with your libido?
Is there something about the crisp clean sheets and the big fluffy pillows. What about hotel bathrooms? Do you find yourself fucking in the shower in a way you wouldn’t at home and sometimes I think hotels have a knack for placing mirrors in just the right spot…
What about a hotel room when you are on your own? Does it feel lonely and like a waste of a good room or do you enjoy having the space to yourself?
Is there just something about a hotel room that excites you. Do you grin at the thought of one? Do you have some favourite ones your have stayed in. Are they favourites because of the room or because of what happened in that room.
I am pretty sure everyone has a hotel room story to tell, good or bad, but definitely story to share.
- Write your post (any kind of writing: autobiographical, educational, a fantasy, poetry fiction, thoughts, musings; or no writing at all: a picture or a picture essay is just fine too)
- Post must be Kink/Sex positive. Do not yuck anyone else’s yum. Any posts that do this will be removed from the list.
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog)
- Tweet/Facebook/Instagram it (hashtags #KinkoftheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!