Kink of the Week January 16 – 31: Painted Nails
“When your nails are part of your outfit, they become more than nails. They become an accessory.”~ Holland Roden
Do you have a thing for painted nails? I am sure most people’s minds spring to fingernails at this point but for the purpose of this topic it can include toenails too. The question as to whether painted nails is a kink or not is really up to you.
So do you have a thing for painting your nails? Do you have a favourite colour or style? Do you like it because they look good or is it more than that? Is there something about the act itself that you find arousing or the way they look afterwards? Or maybe painting your nails is part of your routine for getting ready for kink play or it is a part of your kink relationship in that keeping your nails painted and nice is something you do for your Dom(me)?
Alternatively maybe you have a kink for seeing painted finger nails on other people. Is there something about the way they look when someone touches you? Maybe how they look when their hand is touching your breast or your cock? Is it all about blood red nails or do different colours work for you?
If it is part of a kink relationship dynamic how does that work? Is it about your sub grooming themselves for you or is a way to get them to do something nurturing for themselves.
I have purposely not mentioned gender within this topic. Anyone can paint their finger nails but it is possible that painting your nails is a declaration of your gender identity or maybe a way to fuck with it and challenge societies expectations when it comes to painting your nails.
And one final possible thought, what of chipped nail polish?
Whatever your thoughts, experiences or stories around this subject come and share them here on Kink of the Week
- Write your post (any kind of writing: autobiographical, educational, a fantasy, poetry, fiction, thoughts, musings; or no writing at all: a picture or a picture essay is just fine too)
- Post must be Kink/Sex positive. Do not yuck anyone else’s yum. Any posts that do this will be removed from the list.
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog)
- Tweet/Facebook/Instagram it (hashtags #KinkoftheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Leave a Reply