Kink of the Week March 1 – 16: Punishment
When we did the subject first time round Jade (who was running Kink of the Week back then) decided to separate punishment and faux-punishment aka funishment into two separate topics and I have decided to stick with that so for the purpose of this topic we are looking at real punishment as a kink
However we could start with saying is that even a kink in it’s own right or is in fact just part of the workings of a D/s dynamic and it is the D/s part of it, the rules and structure that is the kink rather than the act of punishment itself? You tell me.
So do you have real punishment as part of a D/s relationship? Are you the punisher or the one being punished? What form does punishment take? Is it always physical or does it including loss of privileges or something else? What about real punishments works for you?
Maybe you don’t have a D/s relationship but you like the idea of one that includes a real punishment aspect. What about it attracts you? Does the idea of having to face real consequences turn you on or maybe it makes you feel safe and secure.
For many a real punishment kink works because it allows them to be forgiven and helps them to not over think and obsess on feelings for guilt for any mishaps. Does this resonate with you?
If you are the D type then how does real punishment work for you? How do you ensure that punishment is fair and reasonable. Is it part or your winder kink for D/s or does it serve some purpose in it’s own right to get you off?
Whatever your thoughts, experiences or stories around this subject come and share them here on Kink of the Week
- Write your post (any kind of writing: autobiographical, educational, a fantasy, poetry fiction, thoughts, musings; or no writing at all: a picture or a picture essay is just fine too)
- Post must be Kink/Sex positive. Do not yuck anyone else’s yum. Any posts that do this will be removed from the list.
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog)
- Tweet/Facebook/Instagram it (hashtags #KinkoftheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!