Kink of the Week March 16 – 31: Pegging
“The term was coined in Dan Savage’s Savage Love sex advice column in 2001. It refers to a person with a vulva (usually a cisgender woman) penetrating a person with a penis (usually a cisgender man) with a strap-on dildo.”
As always this prompt is open to anyone regardless of their gender. If you consider what you do with a partner to be pegging then that is all that matters here on Kink of the Week. So slip into your strap-on and lets talk about what happens next.
Have you ever pegged someone? Do you love being the pegger? What about wearing the strap-on and fucking someone like that works for you? Is it part of some sort of D/s dynamic that you have or just a kink you enjoy without any real power dynamic element?
Are you the one being pegged? Or maybe you have never had the experience but have always wanted to do it? What about being pegged works for you? Share your experiences or your fantasies or both depending on what you have and have not done.
Do you have a favourite strap-on harness or a favourite dildo that you like to use from pegging? Do you love the way you look in your harness?
Again maybe pegging someone is something you have had fantasies about but never actually done. Do you have your strap-on all ready just need a willing partner to explore with?
Whatever your thoughts, experiences or stories around this subject come and share them here on Kink of the Week
Image Credit: Monika at Godemiche
- Write your post (any kind of writing: autobiographical, educational, a fantasy, poetry fiction, thoughts, musings; or no writing at all: a picture or a picture essay is just fine too)
- Post must be Kink/Sex positive. Do not yuck anyone else’s yum. Any posts that do this will be removed from the list.
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog)
- Tweet/Facebook/Instagram it (hashtags #KinkoftheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!