Kink of the Week April 1 – 16: Meal/Food Control
This weeks topic, Meal/Food Control, was a request/suggestion by the lovely Lillith Avir. Meal/food control is about one partner controlling and managing the food and maybe drink that another partner is allowed to eat. it might involve very detailed rules about what and when food is allowed or it might be something more fluid that sets certain food rules only. It is usually part of a D/s relationship but it does not have to be. It might be something that is part of a casual play only.
So do you have a meal/food control kink? How does it work for you? Does it pertain to all the food you eat or just in certain settings or times? Do you keep a journal of what you eat? Do you have to get treats approved? How do you negotiate this kink with your partner to make it manageable?
Are you the person in the relationship taking the control when it comes to what the other person eats and drinks? How do you feel about your role in regards to these decisions? What do you do to ensure that their dietary needs are met? Do you include treats in your food control? Is the fact you are controlling/managing their food that is a turn on or is just a part of caring for your partner that you enjoy?
Maybe you have no experience of this kind of D/s control but love the idea of having someone in your life who would manage your food and drink intake for you? What about that idea works for you? Or maybe the whole idea freaks you out? Food can be a tricky subject for many people and so maybe this type of D/s protocol is on your hard limits lists?
Whatever your thoughts, experiences or stories around this subject come and share them here on Kink of the Week
- Write your post (any kind of writing: autobiographical, educational, a fantasy, poetry fiction, thoughts, musings; or no writing at all: a picture or a picture essay is just fine too)
- Post must be Kink/Sex positive. Do not yuck anyone else’s yum. Any posts that do this will be removed from the list.
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog)
- Tweet/Facebook/Instagram it (hashtags #KinkoftheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!