Kink of the Week October 1-16: Erotic Hypnosis
Time to revisit a topic that has previously been covered here way back when. Oddly I have read quite a few different piece (both fiction and non-fiction) recently so it seems to be a popular topic at the moment.
Last time we covered this Jade wrote the prompt and she included a definition of the kink from a Fetlife group which is dedicated to the topic and which I have decided to repost as I think it is very helpful
What is erotic hypnosis?
Erotic hypnosis is the use of hypnosis to enhance any sort of sexual situation with mental or physical effects.
Erotic uses vary immensely from person to person. The list of possibilities includes:
- A fetish for hypnosis in general.
- The pleasure of going in and out of trance.
- Long trances as mental vacations, or chances to behave uncharacteristically.
- Removal of physical or mental inhibitions.
- Altered sensations, including arousal and pain.
- Relaxation and floating.
- Control over orgasms.
- Illusory bondage.
- Enhanced obedience or submission.
- Creation of new fetishes.
- More realistic role-play.
So what about you and erotic hypnosis? Have you ever tried it? Maybe you are super curious about it? Maybe you have witnessed it being done to someone else? Or alternatively are you a complete skeptic about this one. Maybe you don’t even believe in hypnosis let alone erotic hypnosis? Or maybe you have been hypnotized for a non erotic reason, if so what was that experience like and can you imagine it being used on you in this way?
Let’s Get Our Kink On and talk about: Erotic Hypnosis
New to #KOTW? Here’s how to participate:
- Write your post (any kind of writing: autobiographical, educational, a fantasy, poetry fiction, thoughts, musings; or no writing at all: a picture or a picture essay is just fine too)
- Add the KOTW Badge to it
- Link to it below (direct links to the post itself, not just your blog)
- Tweet/Facebook/Tumblr/Google+ it (hashtags #KinkoftheWeek and/or #KOTW)
- Check back frequently to read other blogger’s posts & spread the kinky love!
If you’d like to submit to the Kink of the Week but don’t have a blog, or want to do so anonymously, send your submissions to [email protected] and I’ll post